• +357 23 831 402
  • manager.paramount@cytanet.com.cy




Mike & Lenos Tsoukkas

Seafront Luxury Villas

and Apartments



Frequently Asked Questions


Click on a Question to Drop Down the Answer.



As the name suggests, this complex of properties is individually owned by Mike Tsoukkas & Son Enterprises Ltd. In case you guessed right, father and son! As such, this is a family business with both Mike and Lenos living in the same complex with their guests. They have established wonderful relationships with numerous repeating guests, providing a feeling of 'being home' while on holiday!

Location is key. Our location is simply unrivalled. We are the ONLY villas located in the absolute center of Protaras and exactly in between the main Protaras Beach and Fig Tree Bay, as you can easily see in the air pictures we provide in our website. Our guests are within walking distance from literally everything and everywhere. Moreover, our villas and apartments are newly built, and operated in 2011 making them the newest villas in the Protaras Main Strip.

Due to the fact that it is cheaper, unless it is only 2 persons. That it is why we do not offer small one bedroom villas, neither one bedroom apartments. In every other case, dividing the total money spent by 4,6,8, or 10 guests respectively, will surely always be cheaper that the corresponding nights in a hotel since 2,3,4, or 5 bedrooms will be required. Furthermore, a very small number of hotels can equal our luxury standard and facilities, both exterior and interior wise. Each property is also equipped with its own kitchen thus allowing guests to cook their own meals at their own convenience. Last but not least, more privacy, comfort and freedom are offered by our properties than by hotel rooms.

All our guests are free to check-in at 17:00 while check-out is by 10:00 – 10:30 on the departure date. Late check–out can be arranged at an additional surcharge, as long as the specific property does not have an arrival on the given day.

All our guests pick up their keys from the exterior safety deposit box located just outside the front door. The security code will be sent via text message (SMS) shortly prior to arrival.

Alternatively, we accept payment via bank wire-transfer and cash payments if you happen to be in the area.

Yes, we require a 25% deposit of the total reservation price. Once payment is cleared the property is booked and your reservation is confirmed. The remaining balance (75%) is payable either 30 calendar days prior to arrival by any of our accepted payment methods, or by cash payment prior to key delivery.

If the booking is cancelled more than 30 calendar days before your arrival date then you will lose your deposit of 25% already paid. If the booking is cancelled less than 30 calendar days prior to arrival then an additional 25% charge applies of the total reservation price.

Although the properties are self-catered, the cleaning upon arrival is free of charge, plus a free cleaning once a week after the first week of arrival. Guests have the option of additional cleaning which incurs an extra charge. Bed linen and bathroom towels are provided in all properties. All properties are equipped with washing machines, whilst the villas additionally provide tumble dryers. Irons and ironing boards are also available.

Airport transfers are not included in the reservation price. Although we do not operate any such transfers, we can arrange for a minibus or taxi to pick you from the airport, payable locally.

Yes, we operate on a minimum-stay period of 1 week during high season between 1st April and 31st October, and a minimum-stay of 5 nights during off season between 1st November and 31st March. Requests for fewer nights can be made, but are subject to the management’s discretion.